First gbody, 86 Olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

350Cutty

Apprentice
Dec 20, 2018
Miami, FL
I'm this close to getting my regal road worthy. just finished the top end rebuild and chasing down one more issue, then i will be comfortable driving it on the highway

I only know of a couple guys with G-Bodies up here in palm beach. i know in Miami alot of guys turned theirs into lowriders or dunks. not really my thing, but to each his own.
i will talk to them
if you know some people, lets do it. im sure it will grow from there
No rush. I'm trying to get mine road worthy too. It goes around the block fine. But needs a few things before I can trust it for a long drive. About to install gauges, ordered a Quick Fuel carb too, still need to change some fluids, and some tuning.

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Your car is similar to what my 88 looked like except mine had the snake blinder lower trim and burgandy brougham interior. Do you know the specs of your current 350? What size is the Street Demon carb?

350Cutty

Apprentice
Dec 20, 2018
Miami, FL
Your car is similar to what my 88 looked like except mine had the snake blinder lower trim and burgandy brougham interior. Do you know the specs of your current 350? What size is the Street Demon carb?
Nice. I wish I did but I don't. Pretty sure it's just a rebuilt first gen 350. Cam sounds completely stock. Probably has the old no-power (200hp) heads too. The intake manifold bolts would be at an angle vs straight down, right? Want to do mild cam and some good heads later. Maybe Vortec heads, I've heard you can make way more power on them. That and a Comp cam. Not sure what Demon carb it is either, but I have the Quick Fuel Slayer 600 about to go in. Just need to order the fuel line for it.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor