First street race

Status
Not open for further replies.
my first one wasn't in a G-body either..it was in a 08 mitsu evo x..but i was at the light just across the interstate bridge heading for the gas station, right around noon time on a 6 lane road, stupid car ate more gas then a drunk drinks in a month...but anyway..i have all my windows down just chilling at the light when a white and red Honda S2000 pulls up on my left..same as you, very hot girl in passenger seat..apparently this kid didn't know what a Turbo was..either that, or he thought his light weight car would out power my 350hp beast..his car was tastefully modded..lowered, rims (red), intake, quiet fart can exhaust (yes its possible..i too was shocked) no power adders tho..My car, intake, exhaust, stock turbo, hard pipe kit, bigger inter cooler, small tune so i cna be at 27PSI of boost, from the stock 19, pushing around 350 to the ground..

well, we leave from the light, he gets the jump, he is maybe 2 cars ahead of me, then he decides to flash his yellow's at me, pretty much saying "haha im beating you"...that was it..i caught up, said "your ricer is retarded" floored it, and left him in the dust..he was non too happy..we both pull in the gas station and we start talking about the cars, blah blah blah..the next day, he went and bought a Mitsu evo x haha

apparently after sinking 5k into his car he wanted a lard like mine..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor