GRAND PRIX First time poster, long time lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

pretentious_pontiac

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 29, 2021
Just wanted to say hi! I have 2 86 Grand prix's. A white brougham I've had since high school (my first car) and an orange one I just picked up that ready to hit the track!
If anyone wants to check out more or follow my build check out my instagram. my user name here is the same for there.
If anyone has a Grand Prix lets see them!!! they are rare where I live.
gp.jpg
gp3.jpg
gp2.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
Welcome ,

Both great looking cars , they are rare across the land.

Reactions: 3 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Welcome, nice cars!

Reactions: 2 users

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
Very nice and yes they are super rare these days. When I drive mine, I get that “ What kind of car is that “ look, lol!
Welcome Aboard 🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 3 users

pretentious_pontiac

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 29, 2021
Very nice and yes they are super rare these days. When I drive mine, I get that “ What kind of car is that “ look, lol!
Welcome Aboard 🙌🙌🙌
Out of all the years I have only had one person know its a GP lol other than that its been called every other G body in the world.

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
Out of all the years I have only had one person know its a GP lol other than that its been called every other G body in the world.
When I get back home this weekend from Florida, I am hoping to wash, detail and wax “Samantha” because it’s time to drive her around only on weekends😱

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor