Found a pic of a old friend and my first g body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malibu Mike7981

Apprentice
Jan 13, 2018
New York
D2143F9F-E496-49A3-A457-0EE6293AD63A.jpeg
Found a pic of my first g body. It was a 78 buick century with a factory chevy 305 2 barrel. No rust no dents but the paint was faded.Ice cold ac rear defroster bench seat. I bought this from my neighbor for $400 in 1988 and it had 96000 on the clock. I put 380000 on this car. And always used parts, cam lifters, trans, exhaust, always from my parts car.I was young and didnt have much cash so every used part i could use i did. I had her 10 years. The rear frame rails rotted pretty bad so i got rid of her. If i knew then what i know now i would of fixed her n saved her. Just a stroll down memory lane, i miss this car.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: 5 users

zdeckich

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Very cool car!! getting harder and harder to find.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
I used to hate the body style till I bought a Cutlass Salon back in 2008. Now I love the body style and have a 79 Turbo Buick Century that will be getting one of my makeovers. They are hard to find in good shape or any shape for that matter

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor