Found Another (Revisited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
78-80 Cutlass.

I was over to the wrecker today and again went home a way I never go...(I've really got to start varying my routes home)...when I saw this Cutlass in a compound. Interior is green as well as the rally wheels.

UhRsjb.jpg

QRARps.jpg

7FlQYN.jpg

Looks like it's been sitting for awhile...tires are mostly off the rims on this side...paint is burning off. Looks to have pwr windows/locks, AC, tilt and cruise. Don't know anymore about it but I will check in on a weekday and see if I can found out what's up with it. I think this makes 6 or 7 that I know of that are just sitting. Really going to have to see about picking a couple up. At this stage I'm not really looking for any kind of a big project but I hate to see these things sitting and wasting away so we'll see what happens. Personally not my favorite color but can't be alot of green interior parts out there. I'll post back if I find out what's up with it.

Reactions: 4 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I think you should buy it and turn it into another Green Machine so you could have a U&I challenge with UMI......:D

Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Yes...The pea soup green interior of the late 70's is a highly sought after option.:eek:

1970 my dad bought a Tempest with a green interior and exterior that had the cream color vinyl top. With a Pontiac 350 that car was only around $3,400 in Canada.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
When I first read Green Machine....I was thinking Roughriders....but you may be on to something there Steve...

and calling it the Green Machine you could probably get some government grants for an environmental friendly project...:p

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Looks pretty rust free, throw on wood grain vinyl on the faded paint:). There are still good cars around here for cheap.

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
The topside looks nice and straight...I guess you still have to take a good look at the underneath.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
The topside looks nice and straight...I guess you still have to take a good look at the underneath.

Jack...it actually doesn't look too bad rust wise from what I can see. I'll inquire as to why it's sitting and see if it might be for sale. I'm not sure how someone can just leave a car sit like this? but I guess it happens.

Hopefully I can find out something this week...but may be awhile at least until it dries up that I can get to look underneath. If I can get it cheap enough it might not matter. It's not something I'd build for myself right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor