Found Another (Revisited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I am and it's not a bad thing to have, it's not expensive and besides towing it gives you 10% off at Napa and there are a bunch of other perks

Thanks for that info...never dug too deep into it...I've mentioned it to the wife on numerous occasions. She seems to think that while I can still function and have most of my faculties that I can rescue us/her or the kids...

Reactions: 1 user

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Another quick update...

So the weather has been pretty nice here the last week or so and I started getting a little more serious about getting this car home, however earlier this week my employer decided to close their facility in Regina here and I'm now unemployed. I've been dealing with a few things here this week with respect to this so have been a little preoccupied with that. Without getting into a bunch of whining I'm concerned about getting new employment being in my mid 50's. Hopefully something will work out in short order.

I still plan to get this car home and will advise when I do so.

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Another quick update...

So the weather has been pretty nice here the last week or so and I started getting a little more serious about getting this car home, however earlier this week my employer decided to close their facility in Regina here and I'm now unemployed. I've been dealing with a few things here this week with respect to this so have been a little preoccupied with that. Without getting into a bunch of whining I'm concerned about getting new employment being in my mid 50's. Hopefully something will work out in short order.

I hate to hear that you lost your job. Life likes to throw you a curve ball right when you're least expecting it. Hang in there, I'm sure something will come along. Good luck on your job hunt and good luck with the Cutlass.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Oh that is not good news. Good luck in finding something else. Hopefully they at least packaged you out.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Another quick update...

Kevin, I'm really sorry to hear about your job. I wish you could get by on G body parts. You are great at it and seem to enjoy it. Good luck my friend. We're thinking of you.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I hate to hear that you lost your job. Life likes to throw you a curve ball right when you're least expecting it. Hang in there, I'm sure something will come along. Good luck on your job hunt and good luck with the Cutlass.

Thanks Opie...I'm sure something will come up.

Oh that is not good news. Good luck in finding something else. Hopefully they at least packaged you out.

Thanks man. Yes they were actually pretty fair.

Kevin, I'm really sorry to hear about your job. I wish you could get by on G body parts. You are great at it and seem to enjoy it. Good luck my friend. We're thinking of you.

Thanks for the kind words Jared....I've got a couple of ideas rolling around......

Reactions: 3 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Sorry to hear that, Kevin.

Best wishes for finding something better soon

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor