FOUND my 400sbc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbug.jbone

Apprentice
Jan 6, 2020
Don’t spend $800 on something used when you can grab a new set for for another $100-150.
Very good point my man!
exactly! I picked up my cast iron Summit (aka Dart Sportsman) heads off Clist for $175 a few years ago. I'll gladly give up a few pounds advantage for that $$$$ savings!
Yeah I personally don’t mind the whole weight thing. Yes no one wants to drive a heavy *ss car, but a few pounds won’t hurt

Reactions: 1 user

Jbug.jbone

Apprentice
Jan 6, 2020
I have had these on my 355 for a few years now and they are a really nice head for the money even though I bought them for $100 less than they are now. I had them checked out at the shop before installing and everything was within spec and all Comp. Cam parts with PBM valves.
Here is the listing for other versions and one has steam holes already drilled, I always use roller cams but they offer them for flat tappets also.
I’ve actually come across this page before! They definitely seem like a good product

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor