Frankencar??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I think its cool for people to be able to see like a before and after of the widebody

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
To be honest I thought he was setting up to be a disrespectful little prick. Colour me pleasantly surprised. Objectively the hard work in it is obvious - personal taste is purely subjective.

Good for you!

Reactions: 1 users

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
Thanks Mike, that's the nicest thing you've ever said about me.:rofl:

This young dude just got the 2016 camaro & apparently just started him a you tube channel also. I get a pretty good amount of people recently that tell others to come see mine & this guy walked up with a huge group right when I parked. Like it or hate it, when an object brings people together & they have a good time, that makes things worthwhile.

On another funny note,I've always hated even being in a picture & It's wierd seeing yourself on video. Now I realize why I've had several middle age women lately wave at me & give me thumbs up, even when my wife is with me. I'm starting to look like one of the guys from Lynyrd Skynyrd,:rolleyes: Not a compliment really. I do live in their home town of Jacksonville. Other funny thing , I used to have a cajun accent. Hmmm.

Attachments

• 5437244763_108cfc4bc4_b_0.jpg
    5437244763_108cfc4bc4_b_0.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor