FREE Cutlass!!! In Calgary

Status
Not open for further replies.

corkatoa

Burger Flipper
Jul 6, 2013
Creston, BC, Canada
Firstly, I have been gone away for a bit and will reply to all the messages waiting for me...

I bought an 85? 86? cutlass a while ago that was on kijiji for $500. it is a movie car and I have a bill from sony pictures. It is actually pretty nice, not wrecked or damaged (looks to have a little rust?) frame is good! , with a mint interior and runs (chevy 305/od trans) and drives great. I bought for the rear bumper, dash and door panels/pulls. Don't need rest of car. If someone wants to go grab it and pull these parts, they could have the car. Would need to arrange to grab/ship parts so someone in southern alberta/bc preferable. I have pics on my phone I can send and people can call me at 250 431-9183 or 250 435-0390.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor