REGAL free, Free, FREE.... Did I mention FREE dashpad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
GONE.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Well, I hope a member takes you up on your offer and then later posts pictures of it installed in their car.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
I too hope it goes to good use. I would love to switch to a factory blue interior one day, but it's just not in the cards right now.

Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
wish I could use it, the 2 that I have stashed away are enough....

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Well, I hope a member takes you up on your offer and then later posts pictures of it installed in their car.
That would be the ideal.

I found this guy hidden in the corner of the workshop behind a couple big empty boxes. I really don't feel like taking it all the way out to either the barn or steel building of parts. I'm "blessed" with enough spares already.

I'm hoping someone can put it to good use, maybe learn vinyl repair on those couple small spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor