Free lemans stuff now with more

Trader history for Hippi (0)

Hippi

Hippi

Apprentice
Apr 20, 2009
ILL
Hello I am gutting an 81 lemans project most parts are rough but usable the best part is they are free to pickup, the parts I have available right now are as follows complete a/c setup minus the box(broken) condenser looks good with minimal fins folded over compressor and lines unscrewed not cut. All Interior trim minus the dash it is way gone. Both inner fenders with radiator support brackets and hardware. That's all for right now but stay tuned for a sickly Pontiac 301 for free. I am located in the nw burbs of Chicago. A/c is gone other than condenser and mounts. Inner fenders still here. I hate to do this but in a week what's left goes to scrap I really don't have to room to store the stuff so if your interested let me know and remember it's all free.

Attachments

Last edited:
P

PBGBodyFan

Master Mechanic
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
What color and options does the interior have?

Hippi

Hippi

Apprentice
Apr 20, 2009
ILL
What color and options does the interior have?
Interior is saddle with some painted black most parts are rough but usable, car is a base model with a/c manual windows and locks, and bench seats. Headliner is missing along with the dome light. Dash is dark brown but is destroyed glovebox is about the only thing good.

P

PBGBodyFan

Master Mechanic
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Sounds like the exact interior color I have, beige/brown combo that they started in 81' and maybe 82' or even 83' when GM did the two tone/color interior thing. Mine's a 4 door, any pics of the stuff? I'm within driving distance near Milwaukee but could get an idea if any of it is usable.

Hippi

Hippi

Apprentice
Apr 20, 2009
ILL
Sure man what parts do you want pics of? Mine is a 2door though.

P

PBGBodyFan

Master Mechanic
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Ok, being a 2 door makes it even less stuff that works for me. Since the dash is bad, the only thing I can think of is visors, if decent, what kind of steering wheel if that's available? Gauge bezel if not cracked. Parting out the whole car or just the interior, etc?

Hippi

Hippi

Apprentice
Apr 20, 2009
ILL
Hole dash is fubar gauge cluster is all broke to hell and no trim, no visors and the steering wheel was sawed in half most likey to get a "club" off sorry man

P

PBGBodyFan

Master Mechanic
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Ok, no problem. Sounds like it had a rough life.

CrammerGrammar69

CrammerGrammar69

Apprentice
Nov 15, 2019
Michigan
Hello I am gutting an 81 lemans project most parts are rough but usable the best part is they are free to pickup, the parts I have available right now are as follows complete a/c setup minus the box(broken) condenser looks good with minimal fins folded over compressor and lines unscrewed not cut. All Interior trim minus the dash it is way gone. Both inner fenders with radiator support brackets and hardware. That's all for right now but stay tuned for a sickly Pontiac 301 for free. I am located in the nw burbs of Chicago.
have photos of interior trim...??? Might be interested in the 301.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hippi PONTIAC Free complete Pontiac 301 G-Body Parts For Sale / Trade 2
fauxfour2 Headlight Bezels for sale and some take off parts for free G-Body Parts For Sale / Trade 3
pagrunt Free coloring book for little & big kids-has a GNX too General Discussion 3
TURNA FREE BOP TH350 G-Body Parts For Sale / Trade 1
melloelky free for the taking... General Discussion 6
G Primer for a rust free floorboard? Body / Trim / Paint / Glass 20
Drkuhar Got a Message for some free parts today General Discussion 3
64nailhead Heater Core and Evaporator - free from '84 Monte G-Body Parts For Sale / Trade 1
69hurstolds You pay South Carolina taxes last year? Free $50 checks are being mailed now. OFF TOPIC 4
J free Buick Regal / T-Type / Grand National / GNX 0
D Used RUST FREE suspension and brake parts MOST R FREE Frame / Chassis / Suspension / Steering 4
corkatoa FREE Cutlass!!! In Calgary Oldsmobile Cutlass / 442 / Hurst/Olds 0
UMI Sales UMI Labor Day Sale - 10% off and free shipping - UMI Viking Koni UMI Performance 0
UMI Sales UMI - Free shipping in August! UMI Performance 3
UMI Performance UMI's 4th of July Sale- 10% off and Free Shipping! UMI Performance 1
Hippi 78-81 lemans inner front fenders G-Body Parts For Sale / Trade 7
BronzeLemans78 Front & Rear Bumper Trim - 78 Lemans Pontiac Grand Prix/Grand Am/LeMans/Bonneville 6
Gwarren79 PONTIAC Grand Lemans on CL Phoenix General Discussion 2
BronzeLemans78 78 Pontiac Lemans New Users 72
superbon54 NOS Lemans bumper cover OFF TOPIC 5
7 NOS LeMans Front Bumper Cover/Header Panel G-Body Parts For Sale / Trade 0
P 1981 LeMans front end G-Body Parts For Sale / Trade 2
R 79 Lemans worth it? General Discussion 10
K 1981.pontiac lemans engine swap Engine / Swaps / Driveability 30
P 1981 Pontiac Grand LeMans Safari Wagon G-Body Build Threads 44
fleming442 LeMans! OFF TOPIC 10
hangar401 Light Stuff New Users 7
Jeff Blagden time to change stuff General Discussion 11

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor