Front Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

81 elcamino44

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 18, 2011
Boaz Ala
I am liiking to change my front bumper and add a ss front to my 81el I really wanted a camero front for it but dont want to pay the prive for those. Can any one help me finding a used camero front or even a ss monte carlo or el camino front nose close to alabama?

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
81 elcamino44 said:
I am liiking to change my front bumper and add a ss front to my 81el I really wanted a camero front for it but dont want to pay the prive for those. Can any one help me finding a used camero front or even a ss monte carlo or el camino front nose close to alabama?
sure can email my bro at [email protected]

81 elcamino44

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 18, 2011
Boaz Ala
81 elcamino44 said:
I know this is probly reaching but I have a new Monte SS nose and all the inner frame, headlights that I wanted to put on my 81 elky. I want to trade for a used coo coo custom nose. Any takers

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Unless you're able to do some modifications, you need to find a nosepiece that is made to fit a Malibu (El Camino SS, Choo Choo, etc), or one of the aftermarket conversions. The Monte SS piece is a bit wider than a Malibu, and won't fit without some surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor