Front clip wiring harness

Mark Droste

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2020
there are 2 wiring harnesses, one for the lights and one for the engine. The light harness come in 4 headlight and 2 headlight and cornering and no cornering. The harness for engine depends on what engine is in the car.
Yes your right ! I should have been more Specific. Looking for the four head light harness. Sorry

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
where are you, there is a local guy to me selling wire harnesses from his 87 Cutlass

Reactions: Texas82GP

Mark Droste

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2020
where are you, there is a local guy to me selling wire harnesses from his 87 Cutlass

I’m in Clinton twp Mi.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I think I have one laying around. I bought a complete 87 GN harness but only used the engine side since the headlight side didn't work on my single headlight car. I ended up unclipping the headlight harness from the engine side of the harness and is sitting in my shed.

As long as your car is an 84+ it should work.

Mark Droste

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2020
Cool! Where are you located?
I think I have one laying around. I bought a complete 87 GN harness but only used the engine side since the headlight side didn't work on my single headlight car. I ended up unclipping the headlight harness from the engine side of the harness and is sitting in my shed.

As long as your car is an 84+ it should work.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor