Front clip wiring harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
there are 2 wiring harnesses, one for the lights and one for the engine. The light harness come in 4 headlight and 2 headlight and cornering and no cornering. The harness for engine depends on what engine is in the car.

Reactions: 2 users

Mark Droste

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2020
there are 2 wiring harnesses, one for the lights and one for the engine. The light harness come in 4 headlight and 2 headlight and cornering and no cornering. The harness for engine depends on what engine is in the car.
Yes your right ! I should have been more Specific. Looking for the four head light harness. Sorry

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
where are you, there is a local guy to me selling wire harnesses from his 87 Cutlass

Reactions: 1 user

Mark Droste

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2020
where are you, there is a local guy to me selling wire harnesses from his 87 Cutlass

I’m in Clinton twp Mi.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I think I have one laying around. I bought a complete 87 GN harness but only used the engine side since the headlight side didn't work on my single headlight car. I ended up unclipping the headlight harness from the engine side of the harness and is sitting in my shed.

As long as your car is an 84+ it should work.

Reactions: 2 users

Mark Droste

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 14, 2020
Cool! Where are you located?
I think I have one laying around. I bought a complete 87 GN harness but only used the engine side since the headlight side didn't work on my single headlight car. I ended up unclipping the headlight harness from the engine side of the harness and is sitting in my shed.

As long as your car is an 84+ it should work.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor