Front Half Weight W/ BB and SB Olds

Status
Not open for further replies.

442Lou

Apprentice
Feb 23, 2012
East Marion NY
Hello all,

I'm currently in the process of trying to purchase a set of drag springs for the front of my car, but in order to correctly do so, I need to know the front weight of my car. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a scale that can tell me the weight of each corner of my car along with the front and rear weight percentage.

I was wondering if anyone here who has a similar set-up to mine knew what that weight might be just to give me a ball part estimate. I'm currently building a pretty badass small block Olds for it, so if anyone has this info, but with a small block that would be great as well.

At the moment, my car is a full bodied '86 cutlass with a big block Olds 455. Total, the car weighs just over 3800lbs

Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor