front shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CALI-WAGON_09

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2009
Los Angeles,CA
im looking for a pair of shocks that will work with a pair of truck coils i have. does anyone know any taller shocks that will work for a 3'' lift from the coils??

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
CALI-WAGON_09 said:
im looking for a pair of shocks that will work with a pair of truck coils i have. does anyone know any taller shocks that will work for a 3'' lift from the coils??
=================================================
4X4 parts supply? Just curious.. why so high?

CALI-WAGON_09

Apprentice
Feb 2, 2009
Los Angeles,CA
i hate to say it lol bigger wheels alot of people on here are not fans of big whaeels but its going to be a car show car for my bussiness(car audio & video)

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
You might want to try taking one of your old shocks with you to a better auto parts store and try to match it up with other GM model vehicles..such as an S-10 4X4 Blazer, pickup, etc.
First off, you'll have to determine how much longer the shock has to be to accomodate your needs.

Good luck.

cttandy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 22, 2009
Springfield, Tn
Do a search on s-10 shocks on ebay. Look for some skyjacker easy ride shocks. There is a guy that can get you shocks for about any vehicle in the skyjacker brand. They ride great, and should do what you need. I would get them to match the amount of lift, 3 inch lift, 3 inch lift shocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor