Front upper control arm bump stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Anyone know a part number for front upper control arm bump stops? The ones that stop the suspension from sagging out fully when at full suspension drop.

I know polys exist but do oe style rubber ones exist?

ENERGY SUSPENSION 39102G is the only thing I've found.

I can't even find a part number

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
You didn't ask for these, but these are the p/n for the front LCA bolt on bumper - GM #10068783, 2 per car. Discontinued from GM.

The pull through upper control arm bumper you seek is GM #1362014. 2 per car. $5.88 locally MSRP at your local GM dealership parts counter. You can likely get them for less if you have a discount.

• Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: 2 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Cool! I know where to look now.

It's odd they are not listed anywhere. I went to O'Reilly and checked napa and rock auto and they are not listed.

I see with that part number OER and a few other restoration places repop them but they don't appear to be a catalog part from what I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor