FS : G Body grey interior components and project part out

Trader history for wes917 (0)

W

wes917

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2011
Cleveland, Oh
I have finally given up on my Malibu restoration, gotten rid of the roller and have a bunch of stuff to get rid of. I don't want to ship the carpet, rear seat or dash, will ship the lower door panels, and visors. I will be adding to this thread as I go through the parts. I'm getting ready to move and would rather not move this stuff. I will also be listing SBC parts and 12 bolt rear parts as well so keep checking back. I'm willing to drive up to an hour to help with picking up the larger items for some gas money. Also willing to to a larger package deal.

I had been collecting this stuff for years and it's time to go. All stored inside so it's in pretty good shape.

Attachments

shawn1112

shawn1112

Greasemonkey
Apr 3, 2017
No front seats (looking for buckets)

W

wes917

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2011
Cleveland, Oh
No front seats (looking for buckets)
I have a maroon set from a Monte Carlo and a center console, though they aren't as nice as the back. Their all there, I can get some pics if interested.

W

wes917

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2011
Cleveland, Oh
I've got lots of stuff left over. If anyone needs anything just ask I may have it. I'll get it all posted eventually.

shawn1112

shawn1112

Greasemonkey
Apr 3, 2017
I have a maroon set from a Monte Carlo and a center console, though they aren't as nice as the back. Their all there, I can get some pics if interested.
I’ll pass for now, if they matched the rear I would have been interested.
Thanks

DROLDS84

DROLDS84

Greasemonkey
Feb 15, 2015
SW Michigan
Possibly interested in the rear.Do you have the rear cut down for width to fit a g-body?thanks

W

wes917

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2011
Cleveland, Oh
Possibly interested in the rear.Do you have the rear cut down for width to fit a g-body?thanks
No it is not cut down, it would require a larger backspacing on the rear wheels.

P

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
I have finally given up on my Malibu restoration, gotten rid of the roller and have a bunch of stuff to get rid of. I don't want to ship the carpet, rear seat or dash, will ship the lower door panels, and visors. I will be adding to this thread as I go through the parts. I'm getting ready to move and would rather not move this stuff. I will also be listing SBC parts and 12 bolt rear parts as well so keep checking back. I'm willing to drive up to an hour to help with picking up the larger items for some gas money. Also willing to to a larger package deal.

I had been collecting this stuff for years and it's time to go. All stored inside so it's in pretty good shape.
You have any of the plastic interior pieces ? how much on the lowers ?

J

JerseySteve

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 21, 2018
Would you happen to have the drivers sear track.Preferably powered like this one.
s-l300-jpg.108904