Fuel line length...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezlikesundaymorn

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 6, 2017
1988 Monte Carlo LS 4.3L
Does anyone know how long the rear steel line is that goes from the rubber line (that comes off the fuel pump) & goes to the fuel filter on the frame in front of the passenger wheel??
I tried to put rubber line in...wouldn't start.
Then tried a 18" steel line repair kit with compression fitting...wouldn't start.
Used plenty of latex tape on threads but noticed it seems to be just barely seeping a tit of gas down the line from the compression fitting junctor.
So I need to replace it with 1 piece line from rubber hose to the filter...of course it needs to have a threaded fitting on the one end that goes to into the filter, the other end of course gets clamps on the rubber line.
I'd love to get one already bent, it was a pain in my a$$ bending just the one piece I spiced in
Thanks y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor