Fuel Vent Line Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevytruc1658

Apprentice
Oct 22, 2011
North Bend, Washington
Hi All, I am in the process of stripping my frame down and replacing brake/fuel lines and had a question. I know on the passenger side, the Main 3/8" and 1/4" return line run side by side down the frame. On the drivers side there appears to be a 5/16" vent line. I was able to find and order the main and return lines on inline tube but can not find that vent line. Does anyone have some experience with this and know where to find a pre-bent vent line? Just checking before I go ahead and bend my own line.

IMG_2422.jpg

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
I had worked for Classic Tube at one time and if I remember right a MCV1002 is what you are looking for.
While they are not open on weekends if you were to call on Monday ask for Cliff Schultz or Tim Slattery in sales. Either if these guys should be able to check with engineering (Brock) to confirm if this line is a left side routing you are looking for.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: 1 user

Chevytruc1658

Apprentice
Oct 22, 2011
North Bend, Washington
Thanks so very much Bob! I will give them a ring on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor