Full G Body El Camino A/C System...What's it worth..It works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering...I have a full A/C system from a 1979 El Camino...Was going to install it in my '78 Malibu but deceided it would be too much...how much would someone pay for this...realistically?

carmangary

G-Body Guru
Oct 13, 2009
I can pull a complete A/C from the junkyard for around $100. I think they are all about the same across the g-bodies so they are easy to find. But, they are a pain to remove so if it is clean and in good shape maybe $200? But, that's a guess. I think anyone who would pay more is a sucker... but there are a lot of suckers out there so get what you can.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
To a guy who doesn't care for AC it's worthless. But for someone wanting a complete working system, it would be worth plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor