fuse block? Cleaning wiring up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDime92

n00b
Jun 3, 2017
I have a mess of wires underneath my dash (half of which don't work). My stock fuse panel only has a few slots that work for accessories. I want to simplify my wiring. A single spot under the hood i can wire my necessities to (i only have 6-[fuel pump, ignition, gauges, cooling fan]. What do i need to do this? Just a fuse block from summit? Part #s and recommendations would be great!

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
If you want to keep the stock bulkhead connector you can buy the male and female Packard spade connectors in both sizes. 56 and 59. You can get them on ebay or google them. You can also get the tool to crimp them. This way you can make your own harness and it would look factory. Put in your own wires and leave the stuff for wipers and other crap alone.

Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I have one of these hidden in the 67's inner fender, under the hood hinge (still accessible)
41h-oX9CUYL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006275MN0/?tag=gbody-20
Feed it from a 60a relay, and you'll have the whole block for ignition power. Or, what I did was use it to fuse the individual relay feeds....

Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor