Fuse block power?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ham1974

Greasemonkey
Oct 6, 2012
were should the power be hooked to the fuse from battery?long story short car been setting a while and looks like plug connector with all the wires on firewall is shot.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
There is two harnesses in the back of the fuse box on the firewall. One is for the engine and the other one is for the lights and horn. To remove them there is a 7 mm bolt in the middle of the harnesses. I would find another harnesses that are in good shape instead of trying to fix what you have.

ham1974

Greasemonkey
Oct 6, 2012
There is two harnesses in the back of the fuse box on the firewall. One is for the engine and the other one is for the lights and horn. To remove them there is a 7 mm bolt in the middle of the harnesses. I would find another harnesses that are in good shape instead of trying to fix what you have.
Like I said not running anything but lights. I probably will but just trying to get it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor