Fuse Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty 504

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 5, 2021
New Orleans
Hello all i looking for a Fuse Box that goes on the driver side interior under the dash if any might have one or know where to get one please inform thanks in advance

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
I've got a couple that I pulled from the wrecking yard. Thing is, the wiring doesn't just plug into the blocks. They are a two piece, each with their portion of the wiring harness factory assembled. What year is the vehicle that you need one for? How much electrical are you willing to cut/splice or disassemble,/reassemble? Depending on whether you are restoring a car from the ground up, or are trying to repair a driver, might help you decide if it is easier to locate/install a secondary fuse center.

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I've got a couple that I pulled from the wrecking yard. Thing is, the wiring doesn't just plug into the blocks. They are a two piece, each with their portion of the wiring harness factory assembled. What year is the vehicle that you need one for? How much electrical are you willing to cut/splice or disassemble,/reassemble? Depending on whether you are restoring a car from the ground up, or are trying to repair a driver, might help you decide if it is easier to locate/install a secondary fuse center.
Don't forget about the change from type 56 & 59 terminals to metri pack terminals at the bulkhead conection around '83/'84.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Shorty 504

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 5, 2021
New Orleans
i have a 79 El Camino the fuse block was damaged after Hurricane Katrina and is now giving me problems so i want to replace it with a stock replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor