Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
gbodyforum.com
The G bodies usually are sold before any tv coverage.
Last year I wrote to B/J and Speedtv to suggest perhaps an hour of tv time for cars under $10,000.I believe affordable vehicles would be interesting to see.

GP,thanks for posting such an interesting link.

I like how it rates the 84 SS at 305 horsepower. That's apparently the year to get.

I would enjoy seeing "real" cars that don't go for over 10-15K. And by the way how many stupid italian cars can you sell?!?! Let's see another 1970 SS chevelle 454 LS6!! That thing out performed those cars for years!!

I have beer reserved for B/J.
As much as I b*tch about unrealistic prices at B/J :roll: ,if I were wealthy,it'd be my playground 8) .
Can't afford cars 🙁 ,but I can afford my tv bill 😀 ,beer 😀 ,pizza 🙂 ,and a great week(end)of television viewing 😀 8) .

the 87 Cutlass goes across the block today and the 87 GN tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor