G Body artwork support

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Hadn't really seen something like this thought it would be nice to highlight some stuff that I've seen or bought from the Book of Face since there are a lot on here that don't use it. I am going to buy the keychains of this guy if he ever comes back from vacation

But also thought this was a really cool design
FB_IMG_1620773647330.jpg

What cool Gbody stuff have you seen?

Reactions: 2 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Forgot to mention the couple of Monte shirts I got, I used 2 different ones that can take a pic and make a shirt out of it. The first was decent and was from sunfrog shirt company, the did render my front end pretty closely. But once I got the second shirt done there was no comparison how much better this one was to me from motor element. There was a guy I believed named Nash who was making all the different gbodies in the outline style, I was able to get him to put both the right spoiler and a cowl hood on my outline but at the moment I can't find any of the info on him because I thought he had an Etsy store and did good custom work. Then of course the rob martin stuff is always awesome, I have both the Monte and the Blazer sweatshirts from him

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor