G-Body body panels

Been rebuilding 1986 El-camino. What is the best body panel you can buy. Need LS quarter panel.
outside of finding a O.E. panel for sale out in the wild,all you're left with an aftermarket panel.they're all pretty much a crap shoot fitment wise.the only thing i can recommend is if given the option,go with the full panel that includes the sail panel(part that goes up towards the roof)vs the one that is missing that.

Reactions: Rktpwrd
outside of finding a O.E. panel for sale out in the wild,all you're left with an aftermarket panel.they're all pretty much a crap shoot fitment wise.the only thing i can recommend is if given the option,go with the full panel that includes the sail panel(part that goes up towards the roof)vs the one that is missing that.
Why it's twice the price?
\
R

coming from a technican stand point it's a much better repair,the full panel seams at the factory location so it's less bodywork than the shorter one.if you're having it done by someone else then none of this matters.
Ok, Thank you for your time. Everything I read agrees with you about being a crap shoot. are any of the vendor better to deal with? Summit, Jugs, OPG...

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor