G-body Carpet in Washing Machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
dafuq?

I know of no one ever doing that. Are these industrial sized machines? I can't imagine it getting clean in the washer if it can't move around and scrub up against other items or itself to help clean it.
Laundromats typically have larger capacity machines. I've washed medium sized (roughly as big as g-body carpet) household rugs in them before.

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
I've also taken it to the quarter car wash and used the wand with hot soapy water with good results. I hung it up on the mat hangers. The black water that poured out from the bottom of the carpet was unbelievable. I then hung it on the fence, in the sun to dry. It didn't remove every stain but was way, way better.
I think I'll have to go with the majority and try this out.

Reactions: 1 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I attempted to launder a car cover once in one of the big coin-op machines,it didn't go well 😏

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor