G Body Christmas gift ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeZ

G-Body Guru
Apr 24, 2015
Delaware
Hey guys,

What are some relatively cheap (in the hundreds of dollars, not the thousands) parts for our cars that would make good gifts? Engine or cosmetic, anything lol. My parents are asking me if there's anything I want for the El Camino but nothing is really coming to mind haha.

Do the UMI front and back sway bar kits literally bolt right in? As in there is no modification needed? Anyone have these installed?
http://umiperformance.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_66&products_id=401

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
well if you can't think of anything ask your parents to contact me and I'll be happy to tell them what they can get my GP for Christmas...:banana:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
When I did the rear 9" rear end swap recently I put a rear sway bar on. Big difference and I am looking to tighten the front end up and put the good steering box gear in.
My Christmas wish is a blue tooth and amplifier for my radio. I have some good speakers but not enough to drive them.
Blue tooth to put my music on.
Styling, profiling and listening to some good ******* music while cruising.
That's what I am talkin' bout

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
Look up Dixe restoration Depot define your budget and enjoy !

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

LukeZ

G-Body Guru
Apr 24, 2015
Delaware
that's nice of your folks to do that.those sway bars bolt in without modification.the front one replaces the front one without anything extra.do you currently have a rear sway bar on your car? if you're running the stock rear lower control arms you'll need a pair of stabilizer reinforcements,it goes into the control arm. http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335822911&icep_item=282421937011
Yea man thank you, it is nice of them!

I dont have a rear sway bar on my car - does that mean Ill have to have those stabilizers for the UMI rear bar to work for me?

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
I'm thinking some new carpet and door panels will make you feel great when driving around, maybe fresh headliner?

agreed. Adding exhaust, alarm, shifter, sound deadening, speakers, dakota digital dash, etc...

and under the hood....depends on what type of engine you have...

I wish more auto/hot rod shops had better black friday deals. I want to see more EFI systems like half off lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor