G-Body Classic Cleveland Ohio - July 27th 10AM-2PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
3rd Annual Classic G-Body Garage car show and members gathering for a day of G-Body fun! Family friendly, all ages show with cool cars, food, music, games and prizes. The show is rain or shine, free admission to show and spectate. Donations are up to you as they go towards the trophies and prizes. SEE YOU THERE!

The G-Body Classic is Classic G-Body Garage's Official Annual event held at Pull-A-Part Used Auto Parts in Cleveland, OH. Bring your G-Body NO MATTER THE CONDITION OR STYLE

Saturday, July 27, 2019 at 10 AM – 3 PM
4433 W 130th St, Cleveland, OH 44135

Southside Machine Performance will be offering exclusive deals to fellow Classic G Body and G Body Forum members with mind blowing great deals on our products at prices too low to advertise online. Please call the shop to reserve your parts.

Classic G Body Garage is a great place for us to share or stories and help each do our own maintenance and troubleshoot issues on these old cars. We have seen from the stock ones GM built to full on race cars. This is a nice format to chat with fellow G-Body enthusiasts. We look forward to meeting everyone at this year’s event.

317-408-4272

https://southsidemachineperformance.com/

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: 4 users

Macguyver

GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
No Mid-West G-Bodies in here???

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 user

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I'd love to go, but Houston to Cleveland... it just ain't gonna happen. I am curious though... why have a meet at a junk yard?? There has bound to be a nice shopping center with ample parking, restaurants, etc or a park, or something. Does someone work there?

Macguyver

GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
Yes , that's quite the drive. Pull-A-Part is the only sponsor of Classic G Body Garage. I believe over 300 cars showed up last year. Lots of photos on FB.

Local Hero

G-Body Guru
Nov 24, 2016
Northcoast, Cleveland, Ohio
I live in Cleveland and I doubt there are that many G Bodies around. There must have been several that came from a distance.

Macguyver

GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
I'm sure not too many of anything lasts long in Cleveland with the bad winters. However the G Body show has been a big hit and getting bigger every year.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I really wanted to make it last year but didn't, but def gonna try to pull it off this year

Reactions: 1 users

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
Interested. Less than 200 miles for me.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
I'll be there, so Brian's gotta come to my party to balance things out 😋

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor