G body dashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Burt

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2017
Texas
After being on a waiting list for almost a year and no end in sight waiting a for a reproduction dash I went searching for another way. My El Camino build is a full on pro touring car so I needed something really nice for it. I wasn't going to put a nasty or so so looking dash in a car i already have over 60k in and its not done or painted yet. I finally with the help of of one of the forum sponsors (Dixie restorations) was able to run down someone that does these and a lot of other gbody stuff as well. He pulls these from junkyards (they are original), strips them, refoams and shapes them and then wrap's them in whatever you want. My interior is black and red so he did black with red stitching. You can send him your dash as well but with the shipping costs there is literally almost no difference in cost (in my case anyway). If you want to know wat it cost me or his contact info please message me. I don't want to post what it costs because you might want something different and he sets the price, not me. Take a look. He does very high quality work and uses very good materials. He will do them in any color combination and dash orientation you want.

Attachments

• dash pic 1.jpg
    dash pic 1.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 168
  • dash pic 2.jpg
    dash pic 2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 166
  • dash pic 3.jpg
    dash pic 3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 176
  • dash pic 4.jpg
    dash pic 4.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 158
  • dash pic 5.jpg
    dash pic 5.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 174
  • dash pic 6.JPG
    dash pic 6.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 171
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
What was the turn around time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor