G Body DBW Pedal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SStavin

Apprentice
Apr 3, 2015
Chicagoland
I didn't want to bend the arm into submission again so I made up a bracket to hold the pedal in an acceptable spot.
K676PpR.jpg

TPVI93T.jpg

AHEAsKb.jpg

• Creative
Reactions: 2 users

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
FWIW, I submitted an official suggestion to Holley's tech dept for a G-Body specific LS DBW pedal module. I'll let you know what I hear back.

Reactions: 1 users

okengineer

n00b
Apr 22, 2019
I wrote to CPP and Threepedals suggesting a bracket and they both told me they were working on them.....that was over a year ago

Three pedals
"We do not have such an adapter yet but it is on our list to produce this winter in concert with rounding out accessories with our G-Body pedals, so I will keep you updated as we go. Which throttle pedal are you using?"

Classic perfomance
"We are planning on making these for all the applications we sell parts for. So eventually this should be made. No ETA however.
In the meantime check out our other items, Brakes, suspension, steering, LS conversion kits and more! Here is a link to the Catalog section for G body."

Reactions: 1 user

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
I didn't want to bend the arm into submission again so I made up a bracket to hold the pedal in an acceptable spot.

Good work! I too faced this issue when I did my swap and didn't like the weld idea. The pedal was also different than the Corvette pedal we used. I ended up making an aluminum bracket on the bridgeport which put it in an acceptable location. I was able to bend mine without breaking it though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor