G-Body Fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road_Ghost

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 19, 2018
Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada
Hi everybody! I'm a former 1987 Buick Grand National owner for five years. Really enjoyed it, used it as a daily driver until I traded it in for more family/winter oriented vehicle.

Now I'm on the hunt for a G-Body that is completely OEM. Not another GN (though it would be nice), but rather say a Olds Cutlass Supreme in '87 or '88. I would also consider a (*edit) 1983-4 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Hurst/Olds

I'm here to relearn all things G-Body and hopefully be able to help somebody out with their GN through my experiences.

Last edited:

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Greetings from dirty Jersey try autotempest you're probably going to finde the car you want in a few minutes

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
...and a big hello from up the Hwy. We'll help to make sure you get the G Body you want.
Ed from Toronto
Are there still car meets on Lundy's Lane near the QEW?

Road_Ghost

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 19, 2018
Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada
...and a big hello from up the Hwy. We'll help to make sure you get the G Body you want.
Ed from Toronto
Are there still car meets on Lundy's Lane near the QEW?

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I've been out of the scene for a while so I"m not sure. It used to be at the grocery store lot before Red Lobster. Probably still too early in the year, but I'll keep my eyes open for it.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome aboard! Good luck in your search for another Gbody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor