G body lights concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissasinave

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 9, 2021
Hey all I’m having some issues with my 1988 cutlass supreme my first issue was all of the lights on the back would flash at the same time when I would signal to the right but when I signal left they would work I have fixed that issue by putting in a new bulbinto one socket and turns out I just had one bad bulb but now after using a probe to figure out the issue with the lights my normal driving lights that I would use at night time and my park lights as well as my license plate bulbs do not work does anyone know if there’s a fuse For these or what I would have to do to get those lights to work

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
yes there is a tail light fuse for that circuit. should be labeled "tail" in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor