G Body Lowering Springs Set of 4 $249

Status
Not open for further replies.

james@pst

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Jul 31, 2012
Montville NJ
Springs are the muscle of your suspension and installing brand new units from PST is one of the easiest ways to improve your handling. Mileage, corrosion, age and hard driving all contribute to the eventual failure of springs. PST's lowering springs have increased spring rate for the ultimate in handling and cornering. Replace your worn, sagging, or weak springs with a brand new set from PST.

james@pst

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Jul 31, 2012
Montville NJ
I will see if I can dig some up for you, but do want mention that these springs made in the USA.

Thanks
James

bill

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
How much lower will the car sit with these...or maybe the better question is...what is the actual ride height of the car on normal tire/wheel set ups with this kit?

Thanks!

Bill

james@pst

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Jul 31, 2012
Montville NJ
Sorry that I left this information: Spring rate Front 600 lb/in, Rear 135 lb/in
Springs are lowered: 1.4" in the front and 1' in the rear.

Thanks
James

Status
Not open for further replies.
G-Body Performance Upgrades

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor