Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Use "sunset" in your order to get 10% off until Sept 7

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Color and/or Black and white small logo are both interesting. Would go for the logo on the back and a dedicated shot on the front of any of the cars in the montage. Of course, owning a Monte Carlo SS that would be my preferred frontis piece.

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Color and/or Black and white small logo are both interesting. Would go for the logo on the back and a dedicated shot on the front of any of the cars in the montage. Of course, owning a Monte Carlo SS that would be my preferred frontis piece.
Noted.

I do need to get on doing other models. I do tend to concentrate on the 442. I don't know why :cool:

Hutch

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
https://hutchhiperfcom.creator-spring.com

Click the link to my store to take advantage of 10% Off all products with Promo Code - SUPER10 It's a one day sale that starts at 1 a.m. Thursday and ends at midnight the same day.

Here are three versions of the G-Body Muscle shirt among others in my store. All proceeds go to getting my 442 on the road again 😁

Black and White.jpg
Factory Black.jpg
Factory Colors.jpg

Thanks,
Hutch

Reactions: 1 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I have the Gbody Muscle T-shirt already. I didn't know this site was one of our guys.
I'm a Malibu guy. So Malibu shirts would really excite me. Maybe a coupe/wagon combo shirt.

Reactions: 1 users

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Looks like I'll need to get a couple more shirts once they come out.

AND

A shirt like your GBody muscle shirt but with a 2 door Malibu, a Malibu Wagon and an El Camino would be awesome. You already have a bunch of those shirts sold on this forum, I'm sure of it!

Likes posted below

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor