G-BODY MUSCLE T-SHIRT *New Designs*

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I love that Brian is in the pink shirt. He's so understated. You can tell he's not happy taking the picture. Great guy just like you.
LMAO!!!! He was so pissed that the pic happened all of a sudden while wearing it! He wore the pink shirt because his little girl asked him. Part of the way home he kept talking about it lol!!!! Brian is a cutoff T, ball shorts type of guy. Funny stuff...especially when I told him I posted the pic on here :rofl:!!!!!

And now back to Hutchs' shameless plugs for his t-shirt sales! Jk.

Reactions: 1 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
I just now noticed this thread. Glad I don't actually have to have muscles anymore to qualify. If you guys ever see me, you will never believe before I got sick I swam 2 miles a week, hit different muscle groups with 30lb BBs Mon-Wed-Fri followed by Yoga [schwa-wing], could actually do 50 because I religiously did 30 setups and pushups daily, and benched 250. That is actually no sh*t!

Now, I damn near drowned when I unexpectedly fell out of the peddleboat distributing my GPS aligned pond fountains [long story], can't remember what I did last Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, required assistance to get back up the last time I got down to do setups and pushups, and threw my back out the last time I moved my weight bench the hell out of my way after stubbing my toe . . .

Now I have to decide which one to buy? Oh no!
notsure.gif

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Sweet! Let me know when its ready I'm in!

Teespring wont let me use the word Buick. FAIL on my part. I guess we'll have to wait for GM to screw up and kill off Buick too. Sorry.

Hutch

Last edited:

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Just FYI, I got 2 Ts and a Sweatshirt and they are very nice. I have gotten shirts before from Teespring that were almost not a shirt they were such thin cheap material but these Ts and Sweatshirt are quite nice.

Thanks for doing this!

Reactions: 2 users

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
just got my 2 today and they look great. Thanks for putting forth the effort on artwork.

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Just FYI, I got 2 Ts and a Sweatshirt and they are very nice. I have gotten shirts before from Teespring that were almost not a shirt they were such thin cheap material but these Ts and Sweatshirt are quite nice.

Thanks for doing this!

just got my 2 today and they look great. Thanks for putting forth the effort on artwork.

Thank you both. And thanks to everyone who picked up a shirt or two. It really helps to offset the cost of commissioning the artwork. I'm happy to say that I'm almost at break even, which is more than I expected.

Thanks again to everyone.

Hutch

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor