G body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rt Jam

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2020
Ontario Canada
Looking to buy some parts. I have all the parts and part numbers listed out and I e mailed Gbodyparts.com

It's been a few days and have received no response. Not even we received your email and are working on it. Zero luck with phone contact also.
Then I read many bad Google reviews. Mostly related to response time, email and follow up.

Who else do you guys recommend?

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
From gbodyparts.com, i've never bought from their site directly, or the phone number. i've always bought on ebay from them. Good experiences there I suppose. Pay for thing, wait a few days, thing shows up.

Also used Mikes/Dixie with good results.

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
As you've read, gbody parts is use at your own risk situation.

Hard to recommend other sources though without knowing what you wanted?

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
I generally use Rockauto or the various online GM A/C Delco part vendors. Avoid GM Parts Direct, last time I ordered a gasket from them it was folded over and cracked in the shipping package and they would not even respond back to me.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I bought from this place today, price was a little less than Rockauto. Rockauto has no telephone to speak to anyone and shipping costs are too high

Mac442

Master Mechanic
Apr 25, 2020
Ocean County, NJ
I’ve recently had good luck with gbodyparts.com

I’ve ordered many parts during the quarantine and received everything really quickly.

Is it possible they’ve had issues from the hurricane on the east coast? I know parts of my area still don’t have power.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I’ve recently had good luck with gbodyparts.com
You're "brushing" us! Say it ain't so! :)

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I bought from this place today, price was a little less than Rockauto. Rockauto has no telephone to speak to anyone and shipping costs are too high

But...but...they're in Kuh-NA-DA-stan!! Which would make shipping to me expensive. Just don't charge me a 10% tariff!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor