G Body Pro Touring Forged Tall Performance Spindles for the G-Body

Macguyver

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
I didn't think we were releasing this info this month, but we did. Premiering it this weekend in Cleveland. Thought I would share.

Tall (3" taller than stock) Pro Touring Forged Performance Spindles for the G-Body. Raises Roll center, lowers center of gravity, eliminates bump steer and creates a negative camber curve that surpasses the C7 Corvette. Uses larger bearings with a wider separation and will accept 11-14 inch rotors. Huge single piston to 8 piston caliper options as well. Bolt on fast ratio steering arms. Even the ball joint tapers are larger. Available in stock height and 1, 2 and 3 inch drop. Will be on display at the 3rd Annual G Body Classic this weekend in Cleveland. Stay tuned for more info or call the shop.

It is posted all over Facebook. I'm too old for that, so not sure where to post a link, lol.

We have a good write up on here about why front end changes need to be made.

www.southsidemachineperformance.com

Attachments

Rktpwrd

Rktpwrd

Royal Smart Person
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
pontiacgp

pontiacgp

Canadian Prime Minister
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
by the picture they are taller but it looks like the bottom is longer meaning the car will sit higher off the ground

Macguyver

Macguyver

GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
by the picture they are taller but it looks like the bottom is longer meaning the car will sit higher off the ground

Yes, they will fit the G Body, hence the name, "
G Body Pro Touring Forged Tall Performance Spindles for the G-Body

No, they do not raise the car.
Can either be lowered 1, 2,or 3 inches.

Reactions: Griffin84ss
Macguyver

Macguyver

GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
-83MONTESS-

-83MONTESS-

Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I don't see a price....

S

shoedoos

Master Mechanic
Jul 3, 2012
Mr Southside, cheers for keeping us non-facebookers up to date on developments....would be good to see these insitu on a car along with images of the various drop heights....

Macguyver

Macguyver

GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
Mr Southside, cheers for keeping us non-facebookers up to date on developments....would be good to see these insitu on a car along with images of the various drop heights....
All this will be available on the public release of the new system.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor