G Body Pro Touring Forged Tall Performance Spindles for the G-Body

Macguyver

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
Just off the top of my head If I recall correctly we achieved a smooth transition just shy of 2 degrees camber gain per inch during compression.
Another 2 degrees on the outside wheel while turning the steering wheel 15 degrees with around 20% corner weight change.
Uses 'stock style' spindle version of the 64-72 disc brake kits previously posted/linked.
Uses Moog K772 upper ball joint. Build a hybrid if using a bolt in UBJ
Does not use the A Body LBJ. We are building a hybrid with QA1 parts.
Does not use the A Body TRE. Uses a GM 3/4 ton truck TRE.
Uses the stock center link. (could step up the whole assembly with 11/16" if wanted, 5/8" is stock)
Fast ratio steering arms simply turn the wheels faster.

Reactions: scoti and TURNA
O

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a TRE?

S

scoti

Greasemonkey
Sep 5, 2019
Just off the top of my head If I recall correctly we achieved a smooth transition just shy of 2 degrees camber gain per inch during compression.
Another 2 degrees on the outside wheel while turning the steering wheel 15 degrees with around 20% corner weight change.
Uses 'stock style' spindle version of the 64-72 disc brake kits previously posted/linked.
Uses Moog K772 upper ball joint. Build a hybrid if using a bolt in UBJ
Does not use the A Body LBJ. We are building a hybrid with QA1 parts.
Does not use the A Body TRE. Uses a GM 3/4 ton truck TRE.
Uses the stock center link. (could step up the whole assembly with 11/16" if wanted, 5/8" is stock)
Fast ratio steering arms simply turn the wheels faster.
Ok.... Seems like I would be better off getting the BJ's from you when purchasing the spindle (since I have the SPC upper arms that would require the bolt-in style hybrid) & just getting the TRE's local. I'm on the fence for the fast Ratio steering arms so I think I'd just go standard & upgrade if I feel the desire @ a later time.

Thanks for the prompt response.

*EDIT*
One further comment/suggestion.... When you navigate through the ordering options online @ SSM for the G-Body NEG Roll Tall Spindle, there is no selection for your mentioned 0-3" height options. Seems there should be a drop down box to select which height option you want.

Last edited:

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor