G Body rare last year 1999 Riviera

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I kinda look at it this way; All the old stuff from the mid 60's until 1977 I call an "A" body due to the larger frame platform. While I understand some 78 and 79's may be considered "A" body's too according to GM, I call them "G" body's due to the smaller frame and platform they're built on. I think most guys here would agree even though we know the they are technically not according to GM. Just like a 1999 Riviera "MAY" be called a "G" body, everyone knows it's really not. That is why GBody is recognized from 1978-1988.

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
Do not know why folks say that this Riviera is not a G body when GM says it is? GM used the G body for front wheel Riviera and I believe Grand National do a fact check. have a white red green burgundy for sale all completely restored new engines intercoolers added this is a sleeper collectible less than 100 exist, a G body collectible!
Is your car fwd or rwd? If you think all the stuff we discuss here is applicable to your car, go for it. What is it that you don't understand about your car not being a G Body. You are more of a "W" body type. You can jhoin if you want but then again do you have a 7.5 or 8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor