G body REAREND housing bushings ????'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Moog K6411 problem solver bushings, set of 4 that you can probably get anywhere. Not expensive. Much better than stock, but won't break your wallet. About 26 bucks or so for all 4 on rockauto. Of course, you already ordered the UMI's so never mind. Harder durometer than stock, but then you won't have the squeak problems that a lot of aftermarket polys have.

I'm supposed to have couple dozen or so of the NOS Camaro 1LE bushings somewhere according to my parts list that fit G-bodies. (They use the same LCAs as G-bodies.) GM p/n 10164152. They're hard as brickbats compared to stock, but look like the stock mushy bushings. I bought up a buttload of them when I still had my 2002 Camaro SS and SLP was clearing them out.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Moog K6411 problem solver bushings, set of 4 that you can probably get anywhere. Not expensive. Much better than stock, but won't break your wallet. About 26 bucks or so for all 4 on rockauto. Of course, you already ordered the UMI's so never mind. Harder durometer than stock, but then you won't have the squeak problems that a lot of aftermarket polys have.

I'm supposed to have couple dozen or so of the NOS Camaro 1LE bushings somewhere according to my parts list that fit G-bodies. (They use the same LCAs as G-bodies.) GM p/n 10164152. They're hard as brickbats compared to stock, but look like the stock mushy bushings. I bought up a buttload of them when I still had my 2002 Camaro SS and SLP was clearing them out.
The Camaro 1LE bushings are what I used on my lower control arms. I've also heard that they're NLA from GM.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I used a pair from Speedway. Non-servicable, but they will deal with the binding problem these cars have.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor