g-body spotted salvage yard Tampa fl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
Saw a 85-86 regal today at the lkq in Tampa fl. Has a good dash I ain't see a crack in it. The center consol its there also. Has the rear sway bar and two flow masters under it. Most of the trim is gone. Has a almost rust free hood. Its a v8 car I believe.

Also I think I saw a 78 Malibu body there also. Pretty well stripped tho did have door panels. I didn't really take that good of a look of that one tho.

Gbody

Greasemonkey
Aug 18, 2011
California
how much for the center console shipped to 94303

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
I don't own the car Gbody . it was at a salvage yard for parts . I posted it just in case ppl around Tampa fl needed anything .

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
Better grab that console. That's about the hardest one to find. You could always get a few parts & resale them.

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
Yea I was thinking about that but I don't have the extra cash right now. Be a shame if it gets crushed with all those good parts.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
Yeah it would be. Grab what you can afford

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor