G BODY STICK SHIFT SETUP FOR SALE IN NEW JERSEY FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1131975853627663/

Seems like a kickass deal to me. If it was a BOP bell and I had money to burn I'd be all over it.
stickgbody.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Good deal there. Trans cross member and boot are wrong.
Yeah, I noticed that. I wonder what theyre from... f body? It was probably just he grabbed all his sh*t quick like and took a pic of it to post.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Need some shifter rods. Think Hurst may have discontinued the shfter installation kit but still out there. I see it's an Inland ITM but the Hurst stuff will stll work. What's the cost? I'm not a fakebook guy.

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Yeah, I noticed the wrong X-member right away. All in all, it doesn't seem like a bad deal...especially if it has the correct standard shift steering column.
In most cases, it's just the bell housing, pedals, and maybe the clutch linkage arm and Z-bar for sale.
You'd probably want a better shifter...even though that one is missing the rods.

Last edited:

gnvair

Royal Smart Person
Sep 1, 2018
Southern New Jersey near Philly
Need some shifter rods. Think Hurst may have discontinued the shfter installation kit but still out there. I see it's an Inland ITM but the Hurst stuff will stll work. What's the cost? I'm not a fakebook guy.
The Hurst linkage is discontinued. The factory Pontiac Hurst linkage is the same as the ITM. Typically guys remove the shifter with the rods and leave the levers on the gear box. The 1-2 and 3-4 are the same as the R-1 and 2-3 on the 3 speed. It's the 4 speed specific reverse arm and lever that are the hard ones to find.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor