G body themed Garage art...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abadwillys

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2016
NY
Anybody have any? I have a couple Malibu Header panels i was thnking maybe fix one up to hang on my wall as art.. I have a fairly big shop 40'x60' only a few years old, its finished inside but have yet to add any garage art. what you guys got? even if its not G body related..

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I have the stock hood off my Monte that my kids and I are going to sticker bomb, and then hang it up.

The plan is to put up stickers from places and events we attend on road trips. Drag Week, Power Tour, Garlits' Museum, etc.

Reactions: 4 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I was just thinking last night that a few G Body themed posters would be cool for the shop.

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Once I get my car all together I want to put one of these in the garage by the car, I have to keep in mind they have a group buy offer if people want to get something together

https://engravedblueprintart.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
It's not G body, or even in the garage, but i saved the most beat up pieces from my 47 Dodge and 41 Dodge pickups and made a wall mount that even the wife approved!
IMG_0033.JPG

• Winner
Reactions: 13 users

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
I might have an extra 81-83 regal header panel and bumper that I'll mount on the wall and hope to have the marker lights and headlight to work and if I can get my buddy to help with the wiring with relays on trmmers to have maker lights on for 30 seconds and then headlights and markers on for 30 seconds then bright lights and markers for 30 seconds then it starts all over. And mabe a traffic light .That's the plan but we'll see how that goes when that time comes.

deanlemans81

G-Body Guru
Sep 7, 2010
Acton Vale, Quebec, Canada
Mine is not up yet since I will be painting the inside later this winter but I have my Pontiac dealer sign to hang along with several 8 foot vinyl banners (one of Dale jr. and Budweiser, One from the old Players Racing Team) along with several posters from various races and one special framed piece, I have a team jacket from when Players sponsored most Canadian Auto racing in the 90's signed by most of the drivers at the time, including Paul Tracy, Jacques Villeneuve, Alex Tagliani, Patrick Carpentier and others.

They are all packed for now until paint except the Pontiac sign leaning of the wall in the garage. I'll post picswhen it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor