G body themed Garage art...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a guy on eBay that does pencil art. I had him do this, even has my license plate.
15158108342151997551966.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 8 users

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
Yes that was my uncle's car he was the second owner my brother is the third it laid in the woods sense about 78 it's running and driving again now but not finished just mocked up for body work he did it on a rotisserie View attachment 80384
Then and now View attachment 80385 He is obsessed 2 69 W-30 442s one hard top one convertible bolth 4speeds a 69 Cutlass s wagon made into a 442 a 69 H/O and a 70 442 4 speed convertible that's a lot of A-BODY garage art
I'm impressed you had anything at all to work with after sitting outside on the east coast so long. Last time I was home had a buddy got a 70 Challenger RT/SE 440 4sp Dana car that sat similarly. The bottom of the Cragars rotted off and the rest of the car looked like it was dredged up from the Sound.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I'm impressed you had anything at all to work with after sitting outside on the east coast so long. Last time I was home had a buddy got a 70 Challenger RT/SE 440 4sp Dana car that sat similarly. The bottom of the Cragars rotted off and the rest of the car looked like it was dredged up from the Sound.
She was rough

abadwillys

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2016
NY
Thanks guys, some of you know what garage art is, and its not some old parts hanging from the Rafters,... Clutch ..nah i kidd, its cool

I have a 16x8 foot office built out in my shop, i going to put some stuff, like the header panel and some other stuff on that wall, you can see it here
you're probably wondering is why the red trim, Well my Race Car is red, my Truck is red, my Tool Boxes are red and my Work benches are red, and a red stripe runs around the perimeter of the shop that separates my white metal and gray osb interior walls.

photo23_zps26cc788e.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Thanks guys, some of you know what garage art is, and its not some old parts hanging from the Rafters,... Clutch ..nah i kidd, its cool

I have a 16x8 foot office built out in my shop, i going to put some stuff, like the header panel and some other stuff on that wall, you can see it here
you're probably wondering is why the red trim, Well my Race Car is red, my Truck is red, my Tool Boxes are red and my Work benches are red, and a red stripe runs around the perimeter of the shop that separates my white metal and gray osb interior walls.

View attachment 80480
Ok when my brother's new garage is done I'll post a picture of the NEW art it's kinda going to be a Oldsmobile dealership cerka 1970ish but his floors just got pored the other day. My garage is just embarrassing my 87 Cutlass is 3" to long to fit in it so it's a catch all

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I got some sweet garage art to post when I get home it's A-BODY tho well some of it's timeless
1521927918436837597356.jpg

And it's all in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor