Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
I pasted this post from VwVortex
Capturevwvortex.PNG

Kwik_Cutty88

Royal Smart Person
Nov 22, 2011
Coastal North Carolina
Well seeing the prices for even a ratty 1st gen F body, or A body, the G body and 3rd gen F body seem like the next logical steps for many people. Their popularity are (and have been) showing in the increased aftermarket support alone.

In 20 years people will be saying the same thing about G body's, and then the next popular platform will come around.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Tillrock

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 21, 2017
Northeast
I pasted this post from VwVortex
View attachment 75696
Thanks for uploaded the post above. Quick story about what happened to me the weekend after acquiring my Olds Hurst. I parked it in my father-in-law's driveway, as my wife and I were in the process of moving into our new house and still had some time left to go before the garage was ready. I was outside working on the car, my father in law was puttering outside as well. Gen Xer pulls up at the end of the driveway and hollers 'hey man, that's a sweet car.' Instinctively my father in law grins from ear to ear, as my Hurst is parked next to his brand new Lexus. Tells the guy its new and has every option. The guy looked confused, and said, 'no, the Oldsmobile!...is that a Hurst?' Father in law walked away angry and confused. That, sir, made me happy.

In all seriousness though; G-body cars are cool. They are unique and fun to work on/be around.
gbody meme.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor