G-BODYS OF HOUSTON MEET #8 INFO- FEB. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2012
Dang wish I would have saw this earlier. I'm in the Houston area and would love to attend some meetings. Let me know when the next one is.

Reactions: 1 user

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I must not have received the notifications on this thread, since I'm just now seeing the responses.
Erik ( 83Hurst#1812 ), you know I feel the same... very good to meet you, and your family. I know I will see you soon.
84 CUTLASS 388, glad to see another Houston-area member here. I hope to meet you soon.

Now here's the deal... I have not posted the info for the March GBodys of Houston meet, because I will not be able to make it his time, and since nobody from this site has been attending. This Saturday I have another car show commitment, and this is the first GBody meet I've missed since becoming a member. It now seems that we have (3) GBodyForum members that have expressed interest in going to the GBodys of Houston monthly meets - 83Hurst#1812 / 84 CUTLASS 388 / Texas82GP. That is great news! Next month I will try to be available for the meet ( I cant miss two in a row..) and will definitely post the info, in hopes that you guys can attend. It would awesome to introduce (3) new members. James-

Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I'll go ahead and commit to being there now James. Looking forward to it.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
I don't know about you guys but I never get tired at looking at any kind of G Body picture. Be sure to post pics of your meets, for us northeners to enjoy eh!:D

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Yes, absolutely post some pics of some interesting G-bodies. We truly enjoyed the last bunch that you posted, James.
I'd love to go but I'm alittle too far away.

Reactions: 1 user

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Ed / Jack, I will have plenty of pics coming your way in (2) weeks. I have a Turbo Buick event that I have organized, and will holding it in conjunction with the monthly GBodys of Houston meet. It should be the largest gathering of GBodys I have seen at one time. I'll be doing a little write up for the Forum, as well.

Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thank you, James.
I'm looking forward to seeing them...you da man. :notworthy:
It sounds like it going to be quite a lollapalooza of G-body cars.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor