G force cross member

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestoMod

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 7, 2019
Is anyone running a g force cross member? Just got mine installed best reviews of all i found!!! fit good, looks good, hope it was worth the money... Also bought an upper drip tray extension for deleting original A/C box comes with drain and hose , hood seal will fit right on to it... All this Covid crap not wanting to spend money on parts but surviving this

Reactions: 4 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Is anyone running a g force cross member? Just got mine installed best reviews of all i found!!! fit good, looks good, hope it was worth the money... Also bought an upper drip tray extension for deleting original A/C box comes with drain and hose , hood seal will fit right on to it... All this Covid crap not wanting to spend money on parts but surviving this
Yep, I'm on my 2nd one. I had one installed with a sbc/th350 setup, and now with a 5.3/4L80E setup. Super heavy duty, nice quality!
20190119_214006.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Mine is off and sitting in a corner. Had to modify the heck out of it for a setback LS1.

Steve 82 Elly

Greasemonkey
Feb 2, 2020
Where did you buy the upper drip tray extension? I'm gonna need one of those.

87_Gbodies

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 17, 2012
So Cal
Did anyone have to massage the driver side floor pan? Mine doesn't seem to want to fit. I know they say the body bushings could be crushed.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Mine hits. Body bushings are shot, but that's a big project for another day. You could massage the floor pan slightly...may still rub and rattle. Put some paint over your hammer work.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor