GAS TANK strap isolators

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
$6.32 list price each from your local GM dealer. Less if you get a discount. p/n 88983035 My dealer can usually get them in 2 days if they have them in a local area warehouse. Yours probably could, too.

Of course, if you need them right away, I guess $30 isn't bad for a set from ebay.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I do find it interesting that the H/O did not have the insulators on the straps when I dropped that tank. And it had never been off. And I don't recall these on the 85 or 87 442. I'll have to look closer.

Nothing in the parts book about an Oldsmobile gas tank insulator either except for the X-body. Only thing listed for G is the gas tank straps themselves, p/n 557935. Maybe a Malibu and/or Buick thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor